It’s our annual Thanksgiving episode, and like last year, we list things for which we are thankful. That list does not include those terrible sappy Publix Thanksgiving commercials. This episode we are live at Due South Coffee Roasters in Taylors, South Carolina. If you are in the upstate of South Carolina, stop by Due South and have an Americola. You won’t regret it.
Other topics discussed on this episode:
- Turkey, and why would anyone ever want to eat it
- Review of the new McGyver series
- Dr. Who, The Power of the Daleks
- What happens next in Cannon: Murder by Gemini
- Frankenstein, and what does he have to do with PBS’ Rick Steves
- Rome’s interesting wife
- Notable deaths, the master will not be pleased
Enjoy your turkey. You can have mine.
Listen below or subscribe on iTunes