Today Rome Maynard and Joel Lindstrom (without Heath) talk about the American justice system and dystopian fiction.
Discussed in this episode:
- Rome’s experience as a temp dad
- Adventures in jury duty
- Why read dystopian literature?
- Brave New World by Aldus Huxley
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Why does Neil Gaiman introduce everything?
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Did Dune inspire Star Wars?
- Cannon: The Stewardess Strangler
Listen below or subscribe on Apple Podcasts